Executive Committee of the LU MBA Alumni Association
Objectives of the LU MBA Alumni Association
1. To foster social and fraternal association among alumni, students and faculty of DBA, LU.
2. To help the department continue its leading position as a center of excellence in teaching and research in Business Administration by sharing managerial and entrepreneurial expertise/skills and experience by active involvement with the department in curriculum design, teaching, project guidance, consultancy and research for growth and development of the department.
3. To strengthen Industry-Institute-Interaction by having continuous liaison with
the industry, business and government with an intention to promote greater co-
operation with the department and facilitate placement & Summer internship of students in India and abroad.
4. To generate interest and facilitate continuing professional development of alumni, faculty and students of the department by organizing seminars, symposia, exhibitions, visits and competitions etc.
5. To share with the members and students of the department their experiences,
expertise, insights and ideas in management and to inform them of new
developments in management practices and education.
6. To reward excellence and assist the needy students by instituting scholarships
for LUMBA students, fellowship awards for alumni/ students for pursuing
higher Studies/research, facilitating participation in conferences and
competitions or under exchange programs for higher education, sponsoring
events and prizes for meritorious students and making donations for
extending financial and other assistance to deserving past and present
students with proven academic track record.
7. To establish endowments by donation to create Chair (s) of Emeritus in
interest of the alumni.
Copyright © 2003 University of Lucknow - Department of Business Administration